Motivational quotes have great power to inspire others and can bring changes how one feels about themselves. These inspirational quotes can change your life.
Here are the 15 quotes that will motivate you to succeed in life.
1. "You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." --Eleanor Roosevelt
2. "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” -- Norman Vincent Peale
3. "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." --Albert Einstein
4. "If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it." --John D. Rockefeller
5. "Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it."-- Dennis P. Kimbro
6. "Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes." --Benjamin Disraeli
7. "Nothing is ever wrong. We learn from every step we take. Whatever you did today was the way it was meant to be. Be proud of you."-- Anonymous
8. "We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone."--Ronald Reagan
9. "When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us."--Helen Keller
10."Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star."--W. Clement Stone
11. "Ninety-nine percent of the failures comes from people who have the habit of making excuses." --George W. Carve
12. "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out." --John Wooden
13. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." --Walt Disney
14. "Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them." --Anonymous
15."Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. "--George Addair
What is your favorite quote? Do let us know in comment section.