World of SEO is not constant it's changing every now and then. The strategy which is working now may not work tomorrow.
It's becoming harder day by day.
Sometimes even after giving your best, you might not achieve the best results and this may make you feel distressed.
But don't worry never give up take a look at these SEO quotes by the top leaders in the industry which will motivate & inspire you.
1. “Good SEO work only gets better over time. It’s only search engine tricks that need to keep changing when the ranking algorithms change.” – Jill Whalen
2.“Today It’s Not About ‘Get the Traffic’ — It’s About ‘Get the Targeted and Relevant Traffic.” – Adam Audette, Chief Knowledge Officer, Rkg
3. “Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” – Wendy Piersall
4. “My Rule of Thumb Is Build a Site for a User, Not a Spider.” – Dave Naylor, Bronco.Co.Uk Managing Director
5. “It’s Much Easier to Double Your Business by Doubling Your Conversion Rate Than by Doubling Your Traffic.” – Jeff Eisenberg
6. “Don’t Build Links. Build Relationships.”?—?Rand Fishkin
7. “Never lose sight of the fact that all SEO ranking signals revolve around content of some kind.”?—?Duane Forrester
8. “If you’re not meeting your visitors’ needs, it doesn’t matter how ‘optimized’ your site is.”?—?Stoney deGeyter
9. “On-page SEO is no longer satisfied by raw keyword use. Matching keywords to searcher INTENT is critical.”?—?Rand Fishkin
10. “It is not the job of Search Engine Optimization to make a pig fly. It is the job of the SEO to genetically re-engineer the web site so that it becomes an eagle.”?—?Bruce Clay